Followers

Friday 18 May 2018

Celebrate with Molly

Molly Celebrates (4)

Morning All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and I have made a Birthday card using the super adorable Molly Celebrates:

Molly Celebrates (2)

I coloured this image before I picked my papers, which I don’t usually do, and I couldn’t find any to match so I made a white on white card and carried the dots from the background of the image onto the mat and layer.

Molly Celebrates (6)

And I couldn’t resist giving Molly a dotty sparkly dress.

Supplies:

  • Image: Molly Celebrates from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics 
  • Card: Sheena’s Stamping Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley 
  • Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
  • Embellishments: A pearl, papers flowers, ribbon and doodling

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

JanR said...

I love Molly's dotty sparkly dress! Such a lovely card...I'm glad you didn't find any papers to match. (:

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...