Followers

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Flowers for You

A Gift of Love Z Fold Card (1)

Morning All! Miss 4 had a great first morning at school today and says she can’t wait to go again tomorrow.

So now both children are tucked up in bed for the night I thought I would pop on and share another Holly Hobbie make. Don’t forget these are the One Day Special from Crafters Companion and will be on Hochanda tomorrow

For this make I have used the A Gift for You stamp again but this time I have coloured up in sort of sepia/rustic tones for a completely different look (if you scroll back a few posts you will see her in some entirely different colours):

A Gift of Love Z Fold Card (5)

When I am in a hurry (especially on my Christmas cards) you will see I stick to mostly square cards but I love (to make shaped cards and fancy folds as well. This is one of my favourite at the moment, it’s a DL Z-Fold card.

A Gift of Love Z Fold Card (4)

These Lili of the Valley papers (now sadly discontinued) were the perfect match for this image.

Supplies: 

  • Stamp: Holly Hobbie ‘A Gift for You’ Stamp set from Crafters Companion
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
  • Spectrum Noir 24 Packs: CG4, YG3, RB4, RB2, RB1, DP2, IB1, MB4, MB2, MB1, BG5, BG7, BG9, BO1, BO2, BO3, LY1, RB6, DR4, TN6, TN3

  • Card: Maroon Card, Kraft Card, Centura Pearl Fresh White Card and Neenah Solar White Card 
  • Dies: Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframe Dies
  • Embellishments: Hessian Trim, Paper Flowers, Doodling and Pearls

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the One Day Special on Hochanda tomorrow.

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...