Followers

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Presents Galore

DSC08806

Morning all. We’ve been away on holiday so I’ve got a mountain of laundry to catch up with but before I start I have a little Christmas cutie to share.

I did have another non Christmas image printed out but I just couldn’t resist colouring up Snowy Delivering Presents again:

DSC08803

I haven’t bought any new Christmas Papers for several years so I gave myself a little treat from Crafty Charlie…..including these new ones from Photoplay

DSC08804

Supplies:

  • Image: Snowy Delivering Presents from Conie Fong 
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
  • DP: Photoplay Dear Santa 6x6 pad and Papermania Gold Christmas Vellum 6x6 pad
  • Card: Neenah Desert Storm Card, Red Card  and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Marianne Designs Bauble Dies, MFT Stitched Basic Edges, Spellbinder Plain Circle Dies and Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Dies
  • Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
  • Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Ribbon and Liquid Applique (white puffy stuff)

For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...