Followers

Friday 4 August 2017

Hanging the Wreath

Winnie Christmas (2)

Hello all. Sorry for the quietness here on the blog but I have had a pretty awful week and a half. Halfway through our day out at Legoland I started feeling poorly and after a trip to the doctors turns out I had Strep Throat and a Sinus infection all at the same time and it really did leave me feeling very poorly.

I’m starting to feel more or less back to normal, although I still feel quite tired, so for my make for Polkadoodles this week I have kept it very clean and simple with some colouring and simple mat and layering.

This uses the August Stamp of the Month:

Winnie Christmas

Supplies:

  • Image: August Stamp of the Month by Polkadoodles
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
  • Card: Kraft Card, Red Card and Neenah Solar White Card  
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Studios Scalloped Square Layering Dies
  • Embellishments: Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

3 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

how sweet xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colours just love it xx

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Love the way you colored the stamp, the card is adorable. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...