Morning all. It’s been a pretty hectic week here, Hubby was away with work for a few days and the children have had quite a few things for Mum’s taxi to ferry them too. So I’m actually a little late sharing this card with you.
I picked the adorable Moonflower Lullaby to use today as I felt like a like colouring up some pretty hair:
A little bit of a different style for me today. I’ve not used as many layers of patterned paper, but I have added some texture with some stencilling and texture paste.
And I’ve also used a little treat I bought myself….a new die from Precious Marieke.
- Image: Moonflower Lullaby from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Skin: Illustrators TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8, FS9, DP1, PP2, PP1
- Hair: BT9, BT5, VB2
- Dress: DP4, DP3, DP2, PL5, PL3, PP6
- Flowers & Leaves: DR7, DR6, DR5, BP4, BP3, BP1, BO2, GB9, LY4, CR7, CR3, CR1, FS6, DG3, DG2, CG3, JG3, AG2, Blender
- A little bit of pencil was used as well
- DP: Studio Light
- Card: Neenah Solar White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe Dies, Banner die from MFT Blueprints 27 and Precious Marieke - Square Flower Frame
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers Cheesecloth and Pearls
For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by