Followers

Saturday 15 April 2017

Have a Fabulous Day

Hello all and I should have been wishing you a Happy Good Friday! Except it’s now Saturday and I spent all day yesterday sleeping off a migraine. So it’s time to play catch up.

Anyhoo, we have started a new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog.  As always it’s Anything Goes but the team are showing some creations along the theme of  Anything but Square.

For my make today I’ve used the fabulous stamps, papers and dies from the Belle Papillon Paper Craft Kit:

Fabulous Day (1)

And that oval in the middle is from the Bubbleicious Frames die set.

  Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

2 comments:

Karon said...

Beautiful card - love it.

Bev said...

I love this shaped card. I must dig my dies out again x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...