Followers

Friday 31 March 2017

Curse of the Were Rabbit

Were Rabbit (3)

Evening all. After a horrid few days with a head cold, a migraine and feeling a bit bleurgh, I’ve had and evening of catching up on the Season 3 boxset of Nashville and colouring in, so it’s just a quick post before bed.

I am skating in right under the wire with my Progressive Challenge entry for Bloobel Stamps. This is my crazy hatted version of the Easter Parade Judy:

Were Rabbit (2)

I have made a page for my colouring journal and I just couldn’t resist adding some bunny ears and a fluffy tail, oh and the basket of eggs and carrots too!

Were Rabbit (1)

As it’s quite late I’ll pop back and add the rest of the colours tomorrow Smile

Supplies:

  • Image: Easter Parade Judy from Bloobel Stamps  
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir – Original Markers unless mentioned otherwise:
    • Skin: Illustrators TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8 & FS9; DP2, DP1, PP2, PP1
    • Hair: IG10, IG9, IG7, IG4
    • Eyes: TB9, TB5, TB3 
    • Hat, Umbrella & Shoes: DR7, CR11, DR6,, DR3, CR8, CR7
    • Dress: TN3, TN2, GB1, TN1, TN5
    • Rabbit Ears and Tail: PP2, PP1, BG7, BG6, Bg4, BG2, BG1
    • Basket: EB8, EB5, EB4
    • Carrots: EB4, OR3, OR2, OR1, IG10,DR4, DR3, DR2
    • Eggs: GB8, FS1, FS2
  • DP:  Country Lady from Lili of the Valley/Nitwit Collections 
  • Card: Kraft Card, Red Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Nellie Snelleb Pierced Oval Multiframes, Draper hole punch and a flower punch
  • Sentiment: Written on Word
  • Embellishments: Pearls, Crackle Accents and Doodling

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...