Followers

Monday 30 January 2017

Where is my Chocolate?

I Must Protest (1)

Evening all! Just a very quick post as I’ve been fending off a migraine all day and the meds are wearing off and I can hear my bed calling!

I’ve made a journal page using Bloobel Stamps January progressive image. She is called I Must Protest and I’ve filled in my placard with ‘Where is My Chocolate?’ 

I Must Protest (2)

And without realising it I’ve used some very Cadbury Purple papers, lol!

Supplies:

  • Image: I Must Protest from Bloobel Stamps  
  • Colouring Medium: Copics and Spectrum Noir Illustrator
  • DP: Tonic Studios Simply Pattern Paper Pad
  • Card: Purple Card, Black Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Mixed Rectangle Layering Dies
  • Embellishments: Doodling and Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...