Followers

Friday 6 January 2017

Love’s Basket

Love's Basket (4)

Morning All! I am back with another of Crafty Sentiments Designs new release images.

Release banner_thumb

We are showcasing the new images over on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and they will be available in the shop on Saturday. Today we are showcasing Love’s Basket:

Love's Basket (3)

When I set out to colour this image I was planning on colouring he roses red, but then I changed my mind and coloured them pink, and well it snowballed from there into a very very pink card.

Love's Basket (1)

For a while I’ve felt in a bit of a style rut, especially with the mountain of Christmas card I made, so I’m trying out a slightly different style again today.

Supplies:

  • Image: Love’s Basket rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Simply Creative Play Days 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Sentiment: From a Clearly Besotted stamp set (including the little heart stamp)
  • Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black inkpad and Memento Rosebud inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Large Frilly Frame #10 Dies, X-Cute Heart Dies, Whiff of Joy Die-Lights Doily Die and Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies
  • Embellishments: Doodling, Ribbon, Pearls, Chipboard Heart, Paper Flowers and Crackle Accents

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Céline said...

omg a masterpiece !!! love everything ! colors, design, coloring !!!
hugs
céline

Kat W said...

Fabulous colouring of those gorgeous flowers and a beautiful romantic card design; I love all the cute details like the heart peeking out, doodling and pretty ribbon :-)
Thanks for sharing this with us at In The Pink!
Kat x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...