Followers

Sunday 24 April 2016

Roboto

Roboto (2)

Afternoon All! I’m playing a little bit of catch up today as I’ve had a nasty cold and sore throat so haven’t been on the computer for a few days. 

Last week it was my Brother-in-Laws Birthday and I thought this cute little robot was perfect for his card. So here is my make for Fab Friday using Roboto:

Roboto (1)

I’m lucky this picture is any good, it was taken on a mobile as I sent the card and forgot to take photos of it beforehand!!

Supplies:

  • Image: Roboto from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics 
  • DP: Papermania 12x12 Christmas Pad(not sure which)
  • Card: Black Card, Red Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Sentiment: Written on Computer
  • Embellishments: Enamel Dot Pen, Glitter Glue and Doodling

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...