Followers

Saturday 12 March 2016

One of Mini’s Friends

Mini and Many Friends (3)

Evening All!  Sorry for the post overload but I’m finally catching up with blogging all my recent projects. Yesterday was Fab Friday over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and my make was a male birthday card. Boy I struggle with these!

Here is my make, using another sweet image from the Mini and Many Friends Set:   

Mini and Many Friends (1)

Supplies:

  • Image: Mini and Many Friends from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Pink Paislee Old School Paper Pad
  • Card: Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies: Clearly Besotted Word Dies
  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy Background Stamps
  • Ink: Peeled Paint Distress Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Pearls and Doodling

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...