Followers

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Merry Weather

Merry Weather (2)

Hello All! It’s my turn to share some Elisabeth Bell love over on the Digi Bells Blog today and I’m sharing the card I made for the new challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge. Our theme this time around is Die Cuts and Punches. 

I made a card using Merry Weather:  

Merry Weather (1)

Supplies:

  • Image: Merry Weather by Elisabeth Bell 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Pink Pearl Card , Teal Card, Woodgrain Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: First Edition 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Dies & Punches: Joy Craft Fancy Oval Dies, Go Kreate Large Oval Dies, Whiff of Joy Fence Border Die and Sizzix Fancy Tag Framelits Die
  • Stamps: Sentiment from My LC Designs 
  • Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Gems

Thank you for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Lisa, this is beautiful, your colouring looks wonderful and I love your pretty card design. That die cut frame is beautiful.
Sue...xxx

coops said...

So gorgeous Lisa.Beautiful colouring and design and I love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...