Followers

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Easter Bunny

Easter Bunny (1)

Afternoon all! Not sure if it’s me or Mr Blogger but this post was sat in my drafts folder Sad smile

Morning All. Hope you have a good weekend planned, we are just chilling out and pottering around the house and garden.

Anyhoo, back to the point of my post and over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have  a fabulous theme of ‘Easter’

I have used Easter Bunny and I’m trying out a more CAS look:

Easter Bunny (4)

I trying to master using my patterned papers in a more simple less layered way, I’m pretty pleased with how this turned out.

Supplies:

  • Image: Easter Bunny from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Lilac Card, Lime Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: First Edition ‘Spring Drop’ 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Sentiment: Written on Computer
  • Embellishments: Ribbon, Doodling and a Pearl Flower Pearls

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

coops said...

Aw so gorgeous Lisa.The bunny is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Such a cute and brilliantly coloured card Lisa xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...