Followers

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Thinking of You Mini!

Mini and Many Friends (4)
Happy Tuesday….Tiddly Tuesday! We have a new challenge and this time our theme is ‘Thinking of You’.

For my card I couldn’t resist colouring up another little cutie from the Mini and Many Friends set:

Mini and Many Friends (3)
I’ve been doing some spring cleaning at home and have had to move some things away while I do, so this little make was coloured with ProMarkers rather than my usual Copics.

Supplies:

  • Image: Mini and Many Friends by Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • Card: Pink and Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Dovecraft Tea Housee Paper Pad
  • Dies & Punches: Whiff of Joy Doiley Die and X-Cut Square Punch
  • Ink: Archival ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad
  • Stamps: Sentiment from a Clearly Besotted Stamp set
  • Embellishments: Sequins and Doodling

Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

coops said...

So gorgeous Lisa.Really sweet image and I love the kraft :D

xx coops xx

JanR said...

Okay, this could not possibly be any cuter. So adorable, I just love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...