Followers

Sunday 11 October 2015

Penguin with Candy Cane

Cute Penguin (3)

Afternoon All.  We’re just having a pretty quiet and relaxing weekend. My eldest had a fever yesterday so we snuggled on the sofa, with me colouring and him watching a film. Got loads of colouring doneSmile 

Anyhoo, I’m here to share a make for the new challenge that started over at  A Gem of a Challenge yesterday. It’s not my turn to join in but as I’ve been trying to get ahead with my Christmas cards I thought I would follow the theme and join in.  This time we want to see your ‘Spots and/or Stripes’.

Here is a Christmas card using Cute Penguin:

Cute Penguin (4)

That’s another one for the stash but I still have a lot more to make.

Supplies:

  • Image: Cute Penguin  from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics and ProMarkers
  • DP: Little Darlings Magazine Freebie
  • Card: Green, Gold and Kraft card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Merry Christmas from Clearly Besotted and to our love daughter from Whimsy Stamps
  • Ink: Memento ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Floral and Plain Oval Dies and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
  • Embellishments: Gems and Paper Raffia

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...