Night All. It’s a late one for me as we were watching a movie. The 2nd Andrew Garfield Spiderman and as I love love love Superhero films I couldn’t possibly do any colouring or blogging at the same time (which is what I do when I’m watching some of Hubby’s more dubious film choices!!!
Anyhoo, back to the point of my post and Make It Crafty are having a design team call for the Make It Colourful team…..and for an addicted colourer like me I just had to give it a go.
The DT Call is on the FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/makeitcrafty/ and here is my card:
I’ve merged the background image Rainbow Meadow and the main image Danni's Little Ducks to create a cute little scene. With the proportions I wanted to use the background wasn’t quite wide enough so I extended the hills and clouds out to the edges of the card when colouring.
- Image: Danni's Little Ducks and Rainbow Meadow from Make It Crafty
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Blue and White Card and Copic X-Press IT Blending Card
- Stamps: Double Saying Stamp Set from Paula Pascual/Personal Impressions
- Ink: Archival Cobalt Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Square Punch
- Embellishments: Mini Staple
Best get my beauty sleep. Night All and thanks for stopping by