Followers

Thursday 9 April 2015

Pati’s Kisses

Pati's Kisses (2)

Happy Thursday Everyone! I’ve been busy making the most of the good weather we have in the UK, by working in the garden. My new vegetable patch is ready to start planting things in. I’m hoping all this fresh air will help my sinus infection as well……I’m still suffering at the moment :-( On the upside only a few more days and we are having a little Holiday…wooohoo I can’t wait!

Anyhoo I’m waffling (again!!). As I’ve made a few embellished cards and things recently I was itching to do a CAS card. This one uses the Pati’s Kisses Digi Stamp from Elisabeth Bell and I’ve coloured her with Copics. I’ve even remembered to note down the colours I’ve used (the list is below :-)):

Pati's Kisses (5)

I love the finished look of the ‘No-Lines’ technique but it sure does take me a lot longer to do (that and the fact I was getting distracted watching Gray’s Anatomy!!!).

Supplies:

  • Image: Pati’s Kisses from Elisabeth Bell 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
    • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20.
    • Hair: E29, E25, E23 and YR20.
    • Trousers: C7, BG09, BG49, BG15, BG13 and BG01.
    • Pink Clothes: R89, R85, R83 and R81.
    • Bear: E39, E37, E35 and E31.
    • Belt E29, E27, E25 and Y17.
  • Sentiment: From a Pink Petticoat digi sheet
  • Card: Turquoise card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Fiskars 3in1 Heart Corner Punch and X-Cut Corner Rounder.
  • Embellishments: Punched Hearts

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...