Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Li’l Lilian

Li'l Lilian (3)

Happy Tuesday Everyone! Can you believe we are heading into April tomorrow? The year just seems to be flying by.

I’m feeling a tad sorry for myself today as I’ve got a sinus and throat infection, so after the school run I may just put my feet up, have a rest and do a little colouring…..the house work can wait…lol!

Anyhoo, enough waffle! I’ve made another page for my colouring journal. This one uses the Li’l Lilian Digi Stamp from Elisabeth Bell:

Li'l Lilian (1)

I’m trying out some new hair colour combinations, as since changing to Copics a few months back I’ve been sticking to browns and blondes. This is a nice vibrant red, maybe a little brighter than I was aiming for, but I like it anyway. It uses E49, E08, R08 and R02. 

Supplies:

  • Image: Li’l Lilian from Elisabeth Bell 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Petal Fresh’ 8x8 Paper Pad
  • Card: Blue and Pale Blue card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: EK Success Border Punch, Spellbinder Plain and Big Scalloped Ovals.
  • Embellishments: Pearls, Paper Flowers, Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers, Ribbon and doodling/faux stitching with a blue fineline pen.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

4 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Very cute Lisa....great coloring and colors☺️ Cute page! Hope you are feeling better soon!!
Hugs

Mary Lou said...

Very cute Lisa....great coloring and colors☺️ Cute page! Hope you are feeling better soon!!
Hugs

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.really sweet image and i love your pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Gail said...

I love your coloring of this sweet EB image! And your embellishments are perfect for this little miss! Hugs, Gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...