Followers

Sunday 1 February 2015

Love is in the Air….

Girl and Heart (1)Love Birds Cage (2)

Afternoon All. I’m here, a little later than planned, as I’ve been dithering over new carpet all morning. I’m terrible at making decisions….hubby has been laughing at me. I keep saying ‘That one’s too brown’, ‘That ones too dark’, etc, etc, and he looks at me bewildered and says they all look the same to him…haha! Oh well I will get there eventually!

Anyhoo, I’m here to share a couple of cards I made as GDT over at Jellypark Challenge Blog. The theme for this challenge is Love so I have made a couple of Valentine’s cards.

This first one uses Girl Hugging Heart and is available as part of the ‘Love is in the Air’ bundle here:

Girl and Heart (2)

I thought I would try and steer clear of traditional red this year and used a soft pink and green colour scheme.

Supplies (Girl Hugging Heart):

  • Image: Love is in the Air bundle from Jellypark 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Baskets & Bunnies’ Paper Pad
  • Card: Beige Card
  • Stamps: Sentiment from a Kraftin Kimmie Stamp Hannah with Hearts
  • Ink: Distress Inkpad ‘Gathered Twigs’
  • Dies & Punches: X-Cut Square Punch
  • Embellishments: Satin Hearts

The second card uses the image ‘Love Birds’ from the same bundle.

Love Birds Cage (1)

I Google'd Lovebirds and tried to colour them in similar colours. As the colours are quite striking I  kept the rest of the card quite clean and simple.

Supplies (Girl Hugging Heart):

  • Image: Love is in the Air bundle from Jellypark 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Lili of the Valley ‘One Birdie Lane’ Paper Pad
  • Card: Aqua and Lemon Card
  • Embellishments: Dymo Label Sentiment and Doodling with a fine line pen

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wonderful cards, Lisa! That girl with the heart is one of my very favorite Jellypark images! :o)

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa,

Very tweety cards :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...