Followers

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Chair Man

Morning All. It’s time for the first ever Digi Stamp Challenge over on the Little Claire Blog. Our first theme is an 'Open' one……so anything goes!  We are looking forward to seeing all of your entries, all that we ask is that you use only digi-images on your cards. It doesn’t have to be a Little Claire digi stamp but it would be fabulous if it was, and with such a versatile range of images it would be easy to find one you love (or two or three hehe). Please hop over to the Little Claire shop and take a look for yourself.

And the best bit, the lovely Gill from Little Claire has offered a wonderful prize for the winner of our first challenge…… TEN Little Claire Digi Stamp images of your choosing.

Here is my card using Chair Man, it’s a birthday card for my Father-in-Law. He is the last in a whole week of family birthdays which starts today with my little baby girl who is now 2 years old (I’ll pop back later and show you her card)! Well 7 cards to make straight into the New Year certainly keeps me busy once the Christmas Decorations come down lol.  

Man in Chair

I made this card all backwards so I’m surprised it turned out so well. I coloured the image first, which I try not to do until I’ve at least picked papers better still made the card. Also the frame and patterned paper on the base were put together months ago for a magazine commission, but I changed my mind and didn’t use it….good job as the  colours fitted this perfectly! Minimal embellishment as it’s for a man, but I did manage to use a little ribbon in a masculine way….kind of!! 

Please hop over to the Little Claire blog  and take a look at the cards my teamies have made to inspire you. And if you want to join in you have until 4pm (GMT) on Tuesday 10th February.

Supplies:

  • Image: Chair Man from Little Claire 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Papermania ‘Very Happy Birthday’ 12x12 Paper Pack
  • Card: Dark Green Bazzill Card, Copic X-Press It Blending Card and smooth white card
  • Sentiment: ‘A Tiny Little Wish to You’ stamp but available as both digi and stamp here 
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Ovals, Spellbinder Plain Circles and Spellbinder Radiant Rectangles
  • Embellishments: Ribbon, Card Candi and Alpha Letters covered in Stickles

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous card, love the colour x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...