Good Morning. Hope you are all well and almost ready for Christmas…..I’m getting there. My decorations have been up since the first, my cards are on their way and most of my shopping is done and wrapped, just waiting for a few more parcels to arrive in the post. I have even been helping Hubby buy my presents *Wink Wink* I found him links to some much needed Copics and Dies ;-)
Anyhoo, enough waffle, over at the Whiff of Joy Blog we are showing Christmas inspiration and today is my turn. I’ve decided to make a traditional coloured Christmas card using the fabulous Saint Nicholas stamp from the Winter Secret Stamp Kit.
This card is going to be hand delivered so I have layered things up a bit, especially with my pretty felt snowflake ;-) The sentiment can also be found as part of the Winter Secret Stamp Kit.
- Image: Saint Nicholas from the Winter Secret Stamp Kit from Whiff of Joy
- Colouring Medium: Copics and ProMarkers
- DP: Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas (Vintage) and Papermania Patterned Christmas Vellum
- Card: Anna Marie Designs Kraft Card, green card, red card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Various Spellbinder Nesting Dies
- Embellishments: Gems, Wooden Snowflake and Felt Snowflake
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by