Followers

Thursday 10 November 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge – #90

OMG, what a week. The few who read my blog will know I moved house last weekend. It’s said to be one of the most stressful things someone can do in their lifetime and I’m certainly not going to disagree. And to top it all off my little boy has been quite poorly, but thankfully is now on the mend.

We finally got internet access at home today, so I’m here to share my card for this week’s Critter Sketch Challenge.

This week Melanie has given us a sketch to follow

oct 31

My card this week uses all digital elements as everything else was packed in boxes. The image I’ve used is a fantastic new digi from this months sponsor Digital Delights and everything else is from Sarah Hurley’s fantastic new CD ‘Tinseltown’ which can be purchased here.

IMG_5213

Please head over to Critter Sketch Challenge to see what the rest of the DT have made.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, love the image and those buttons look fab
Lindsay xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...