Followers

Friday 30 September 2011

PCJ – Challenge 20

I’m a little late with this post as I’m just getting over a  really bad migraine. My vision is still a little fuzzy and the laptop makes my eyes sore so it’s taking me a while to catch up with a few blog posts, I’ll be back in a while with my post for this weeks Critter Sketch Challenge.

Anyhoo, I’m sharing my creation for this weeks Paper Crafting Journey challenge where the theme this week is:

PUNCHES OR DIES

Clean and Simple Christmas Card (1)_thumb[2]

I have kept my card quite simple and have used a die to cut an aperture to let the backing paper show through. I was inspired by this weeks sketch challenge at Less is More and actually made my card on Saturday but due to the migraine I’m only going to make the challenge by the skin of my teeth.

Please hop over to Paper Crafting Journey and see what the rest of the DT have made.

Bye for now.

Lisa

Items: Scalloped 6x6 card blank, patterned paper from a Daisy and Dandelion pad, nesties, Rich Cocoa Memento inkpad, a Penny Black Christmas Stamp set, pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts and ProMarkers.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is a little sweetie of a card Lisa!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Super cute card Lisa
Thank you
Mandi LIM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...