Followers

Monday 20 June 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge #70

This week over at Critter Sketch Challenge we have a sketch for you to follow:

sketch

Here’s my take on the sketch:

IMG_4360

It was Fathers Day yesterday here in the UK so I used the adorable Lenny with Note from Stamp Fairy (who are our sponsors for the month of June) and added the word Daddy before printing to make a cute fathers day card for my little boy to give to my hubby.  I wanted to keep the rest of the card quite simple so coloured the image with ProMarkers, decoupaged for a bit of depth, added a ribbon and finally a little paper pleated rosette.  I even used the left over bits to decorate the inside of the card.

IMG_4365

Fingers cross this scheduled post has worked as right now I should be enjoying a nice week away with the in-laws!

Items: All card Papermill Direct, Image from Stamp Fairy, ProMarkers, MS Scoreboard, Stickles, corner punch (sorry can’t remember make) and ribbon from stash.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...