I’m still making Christmas cards and I’ve used one of last months new releases Snowy Days to make this card:
And a nice clean and simple card for this cutie snowman.
My order of chipboard shapes came from Make it Crafty this week and it would have been rude not to pop some words and a little snowflake on this card.
- Image: Snowy Days from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- BG5, BG3, BG2, BG1, DR7, CR11, CR9, CR7, DG3, AG5, AG3, AG2, RB4, RB2, RB1, VB2, OR3, OR2, OR1, IG, 8, IG6, IG4, IG2, IG1, RB7, EB4, TB1 and Blender
- DP: Maja Design A Gift for You 6x6 pad
- Card: Red Card, Grey Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: La La Land Crafts Snowflake Border Die
- Embellishments: Chipboard Snowflakes, Chipboard Words and a pearl
Thanks for stopping by